OUR CUSTOM GARMENTS WILL GET YOUR BUSINESS, CLUB, FAMILY OR ORGANIZATION NOTICED.
WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY, ARTISTIC SKILLS, AND ATTENTION-TO-DETAIL TO QUICKLY CREATE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS.
LET US DESIGN AND CREATE EYE-CATCHING UNIFORMS FOR YOUR SPORTS TEAM OR BUSINESS.
Contact us anytime!
We look forward to working with you.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to do business with us.
Placing an order is simple:
1. Visit our shop in Brewster or call us to tell us the scope of your project.
2. Create a design. If you have your own artwork or a simple sketch, we can use that, or if you have a general idea of what you need, we will develop an original design for you.
3. Approve the artwork when the design is perfect for your needs.
4. Select the garments you want. We can print on most types of fabrics and in many different colors and sizes. We have catalogs for you to look through to find just what you need.
5. Pay a deposit. We now have all we need to fill your order.
6. Pick up your order and pay the balance due. We will contact you when the order is ready to be picked up.
We take pride in delivering great service to all of our customers. Read what some of our satisfied client have said about us!
Owner, Artist, Shop Manager
Peter Benway is a 27-year-old entrepreneur.
Peter has always had excellent fine motor skills and has always loved arts and crafts. Crayons, markers, scissors and glue were staples of his childhood. In high school he spent three or four periods a day in the art room learning ceramics, photography and drawing. His art, especially his ceramics, attracted the attention of college art programs and he briefly attended The University of Massachusetts. Preferring work over academics, in 2010 he opened Brewster Screen Printing. Creating art on the computer, making the screens, printing the shirts and then seeing people wearing the garments is especially satisfying to him.
MAD Advice Radio
June 10, 2012
Young Entrepreneur – Peter Benway
MAD Advice Radio had Peter on their Young Entrepreneur Show. They discussed the entrepreneurial skills that are important for young people to learn and then interviewed Peter Benway, who started his own screen printing business at 19.
WCBS Small Business - Weekend Report
April 15, 2012
Joe Connolly featured Brewster Screen Printing in his weekly small business weekend report.
We welcome press inquiries!
Call Peter - 914-798-0025
4005 Danbury Road
Brewster, NY 10509